Apple releases iOS 4.3, two days earlier than expected.
Apple has released iOS 4.3 for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad two days earlier than expected. Apple had promised to release iOS 4.3 update for iOS devices on March 11. The new iOS 4.3 update brings faster Safari, better AirPlay options, Home Sharing, and Personal Hotspot for iPhone 4. The update drops support for the iPhone 3GS and the second generation iPod touch while adding support for the iPad 2.
To get the iOS 4.3 update, ensure you have the iTunes 10.2.1 installed on your Mac or PC.
Here are 5 Easy steps to download iOS 4.3 update
1. Fire up the iTunes 10.2.1 and connect your iOS device using the connector cable.
2. Ensure you ve stable Internet Connection
3. Take a backup of all data on your iOS device
4. Click on Update to download the new iOS 4.3 update
5. Wait for it to download and let the update install by itself
New features included in the iOS 4.3 update include:
- Share iPhone 4 cellular data connection with up to 5 devices (combination of up to 3 Wi-Fi, 3 Bluetooth, and 1 USB)
iTunes Home Sharing
- Play music, movies and TV shows from a shared iTunes library on a Mac or PC (requires iTunes 10.2)
New AirPlay features
- Play videos from the Photos app including the Camera Roll album, iTunes previews, enabled third-party apps and websites on Apple TV
- Play slideshows from Photos on Apple TV using transitions available on Apple TV
HD video out using the Apple Digital AV Adapter
- View 720p HD videos from Videos app, iPod app, Photos, YouTube, Safari, Keynote, and enabled third-party apps on an HDMI display
New Ping features
- Push notifications for comments and follow requests
- Post and Like songs directly from the Now Playing screen
- Parental controls
- Messages setting for number of times to repeat an alert
- iPad side switch setting to lock screen rotation or mute audio notifications and sound effects
- Single tap conference call dialing with a pause to send a passcode